Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, I am back!!!
I am thoroughly ashamed of the disappearing act I pulled on you. Lots of stressful and exciting things going on in my world but you’ll hear all about them in the coming days and weeks. That’s right, this isn’t a one off appearance, I am here to stay. And so shall it be.
The last few days I’ve been cracking my skull trying to think of the perfect way to get back into blogging and today my blogger friend SingleNigerian provided me with the solution to my dilemma by tagging me in the 11 Things what-cha-ma-call-it. Single Nigerian, diva that he is, decided the standard questions weren’t good enough for him and decided to create his own version. Waila, saint that she is, has decided to answer both the original and customized version. I suspect it’s her way of upping the word count of this post.
- Last book I read…Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
- If I could listen to any song for the rest of my life, right now it would be… Cry of the Broken by Hillsong
- Countries visited aside from my awesome country Nigeria… all the countries in the UK, Ireland, USA, Spain, France, Italy, Portugal, Germany, Gambia, Morocco…not nearly enough for my liking!
- If I could have any job in the world with all the resources I need… I would be a singing songwriting guitar and piano playing multi platinum album scoring author of best selling fiction novels.
- Why do I blog… I do it to develop the habit of writing regularly…and I’m currently failing…badly
- How old am I… I am 27 years and 11 months old. Start buying my birthday presents!
- My favourite part of the opposite sex…would be the heart. Nothing’s more attractive than a man capable of loving and expressing love.
- When was the last time I had relations?… Aproko, mind your business!
- My least favourite food… Moin-Moin (Nigerian). Yuck.
- Do I have any pets...Nope
- One thing I have been dying to tell you…I start a new job on Monday *dancing*
The Diva’s customized version…
- Who started this thing biko?…How am I supposed to know. No be you tag me?!
- What drives/motivates/pushes you in life…God. Dude pushes me like nothing and no one else can.
- If you could pick one place on earth to be at the moment you answer this question, who/where will it be…Bora Bora!!! (I hope my gentleman friend is reading this)
- What is your favourite blog, top blog online (Don’t lie, God is watching you)… WailaCaan.com! *carries face*
- If God were to close his eyes for 10 hours and grant you a hall pass, what would you do with it?… I would find a girl I hated in high school and beat her to a pulp *angel face*
- What makes you happy? (If you tell me God, I will swear for you. I said what, not who)… Indomie noodles with scotch bonnets!
- Do you have a daughter? If yes, how old… Not yet
- Would you let your daughter marry my son… If he will be handsome and rich, yes.
- What is the one thing you wish for more than anything else… That I fulfill my potential in every area of my life.
- At a scale of Hulk to worker ant, what do you do when you are angry… I go eerily quiet. My anger very quickly dissipates so I’ve learnt to ride it out in silence. It’s safer for everyone.
- What is your favourite animal…I hate all animals equally and with all my heart.
That’s me done!
Hold up. Almost forgot to apologise for the premature death of the Trust Series. I’ve lost my mojo on that one. There’ll be better things to come so don’t give up on me just yet.
Love, hugs and a million kisses,